Developing IT Skills
Extracting and Adding Value from your Data
Grow your Business
We are an IT Skills Development Provider AND,
we turn your Data into Knowledge through best
in class DATA SCIENCE Practices.
Develop in-demand IT Skills | Online/Virtual or Distance Learning | Upskill your Employees
- The reason why we need Data Science is the ability to process and interpret data.
- This enables companies to make informed decisions around growth, optimization, and performance.
- Data Science empowers better business decision-making through interpreting, modelling, and deployment.
- This helps in visualizing data that is understandable for business stakeholders to build future roadmaps and trajectories.
- Implementing Data Science for businesses is now a mandate for any business looking to grow.
Data Science is a deep study of any amount of data, which involves extracting meaningful insights from raw, structured, and unstructured data that is processed using scientific methods, different technologies, and algorithms.
- It is one of the most sought after skills in all industries globally.
- It is an employable skill.
- 80% of students get employment within the first year after completing their studies.
- After only one year of employment as a Data Scientist a salary of R450k p/y is not uncommon.
- As a Data Scientist, you are not bound to work for a specific business.
- One of the key rewards is that you get to work with the latest technology so you get to work in your own field of expertise (something that interests you).
- Data Science is a wide career. A professional in this field can choose multiple paths in industries like Medical, Insurance, Financial, Agriculture, Education, to name only a few.
- You can work in the capacity as a free lance consultant (advisory service), a permanent employee as a Data Scientist, as a trainer in Data Science/Data Analytics, a Tutor/Coach/Mentor for junior Data Scientists, as a Curriculum Developer for Data Science courses, etc.
At SIGNIFY we value aptitude and attitude – demonstrate those and you’re sure to thrive in our Academy. Whilst there are some specific pre-requisites for our full qualification, (these can be found on the course pages in the Pre-requisites box), for the most part we don’t have specific educational or experience pre-requisites.
On the Our Courses page of the website there is a handy tool to assist you in finding the best content, location and duration of study to meet your needs.
Alternatively, you can download a brochure about each course via the course page – the brochures are full of useful info to share with colleagues, family and friends, as well as to help you make the best decision!
Our four courses provide a Data Scientist skill level at Beginner to Intermediate level –
For those that want to start a career as a Data Scientist.
For those that are already at Beginners and Intermediate Level, you can progress to the Advanced competence level – the four courses will cover Data Science competencies in much more depth and the duration of the four courses will be significantly longer. For those who are already Data Scientists but want to go to the next level to become an expert in Data Science. Contact us for more information.
Discover our Services
Complete your certification with us to jump start your career
or take it to new heights.
Our four courses are building blocks towards becoming a Data Scientist – Starting with Data Analytics powered by Excel and VBA.
Data Science, Statistics, and Visualisation, in which we have expertise, are some of the essential steps understanding the problem and this makes us confident in the models we build. Our goal is to let the models help you to turn insights into decisions, quickly and effectively. We communicate results in a way as to simplify complex information and then turn this information into knowledge!
Upgrade your workforce skills